Women’s Health Physio – Claygate
We are looking for an experienced part-time Women’s Health Physio to join our talented team of MSK physios at The Physio Company.
We offer great remuneration and regular CPD, with many women's health referrals.
You’ll need to be:
- HCPC Registered
- Equivalent Band 6/7 level Women’s Health Physio experience
- 3+ years Physiotherapy clinical experience, ideally 1-2 years working in Women’s Health
- Skilled in assessment and treatment of out-patient Obstetric MSK and Continence, Urogynae, Pelvic pain and sexual dysfunction patients
- Competent in Vaginal and Ano-rectal examinations
The following would be an advantage:
- Post Graduate qualification in Women’s Health Physiotherapy
- POGP membership
- Mummy MOT certification
Salary £38 - 40K full time equivalent depending on experience.
MSK Physio – Claygate
Due to increased demand we are seeking an experienced, dynamic part time (3 days/week) employed MSK physio at our well known busy Claygate clinic to join our friendly skilled team.
The Claygate clinic is part of the established, progressive The Physio Company group of clinics comprising of two in house clinics in the City of London and a private clinic also in the City of London.
The Claygate clinic has been running for 15 years and is based in the village of Claygate, Surrey a lively commuter village 30 minutes by train to Waterloo. The clinic is just a 5 minute walk to the station and there is ample parking available nearby.
We provide high quality care with great outcomes in a friendly, supportive environment.
We are looking for a dynamic physio with good clinical reasoning, great manual therapy, exercise prescription, rehab and communication skills.
We have a large patient population of all ages with a great variety of sports and MSK conditions.
We have an established network of consultants and GPs that we work with both locally and in London.
The ideal candidate will be:
- HCPC registered and membership of the MCSP
- at least 4 years qualified and have worked in musculoskeletal physio for at least 2 years, preferably with some of that time in private practice.
- able to demonstrate that they have continued to develop their clinical skills through external courses and CPD and have a thirst for increasing their knowledge
Reference ID: Phys MSK PT
Salary £37,000 to £40,000 per annum FTE depending on experience
The Claygate clinic is a busy clinic based in the village of Claygate, Surrey which is a lively commuter, family friendly village 30 minutes by train to Waterloo. The clinic is just a 5 minute walk to the station and there is ample parking available nearby.
We offer regular CPD and clinical mentoring, a friendly working environment, competitive salary and company pension scheme.
Our clinic has 3 large airy treatment rooms with daylight and access to a Pilates Reformer.
Full administration support is provided by our clinic administrator and Practice Manager
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
All patients are screened prior to a face to face appointment and are sent a Covid screening form prior to each treatment. All staff are lateral flow tested x2/week.