With home working a reality for many of us throughout the current pandemic, and a possible shift towards this way of working in the long term, considering how to get the best out of your home working environment has become essential.
Our workshops are a pragmatic look at managing ergonomics from home alongside considerations for general health and wellbeing while working from home. Each participant, whether they live in a big space or small, will take away practical knowledge to live their best work from home life!
Workshops usually last around 60 minutes and cover:
- How to set up a home workstation
- Practical solutions for common problems with home workstations
- Why it is important to take the time to set up a workstation
- Taking breaks and how to use them
- Lighting and caring for eyes
- Workspace considerations for focus and productivity
- A holistic look at managing wellbeing while working from home
- Question and Answer time
Workshops can be tailored to the needs of your team, as physiotherapists with extensive experience with ergonomics, injury management and an interest in wellbeing, we are well positioned to help you and your team live well while working from home.
Recent clients include Lululemon and Allen and Overy.