Sara McGowran is an experienced specialist children’s physio working at The Royal free Hospital and The Physio Company. She has a holistic approach to treatment and makes the rehabilitation exercises creative and enjoyable as well as being highly effective.
The types of problems that she can treat are:
- Back pain, neck pain, hip pan, knee pain
- Ankle instability/weakness/pain
- Positional scoliosis
- Osgood Schlatters and Severs disease
- Hypermobility or children who are extremely flexible and are weak or have poor balance/falls because of this
- Difficulties with balance and co-ordination
- Advice/exercises for in-toeing
- Children with tip-toe walking
- Treatment after orthopaedic surgeries including SCFE stabilisation, hip de-rotational osteotomy, post-op Achilles lengthening
- Joint and muscle rehabilitation after fractures
- Gross motor delay developmentally i.e children not yet crawling, sitting, slow to walk
- Strengthening with children with cerebral palsy but who are able to walk or walk with a walking aid
If you are not sure if we can help please call the clinic on 01372 464968.