Corporate on-site Physiotherapy
The low set up cost compared to the benefits of providing an on site Physiotherapy service make this an attractive health and wellbeing benefit which shows a commitment towards staff health which is vital for recruiting and retaining the best talent.
The Physio Company were one of the first to provide on site physiotherapy providers back in the 90s when work related upper limb disorders were unfortunately commonplace. We have provided on site physiotherapy at Allen and Overy a Magic Circle international law firm for 24 years and for Standard Chartered Bank for 12 years.
The main benefits of on site physiotherapy are
- Cost effectiveness
- Good return on investment
- Less time away from work
- Fast, direct access to treatment and therefore early intervention resolve problems quickly thereby reducing MSK sickness absence. Results at Allen and Overy speak for themselves. We reduced the incidence of work related upper limb disorder by 70% in 5 years through a combination of early physiotherapy intervention, workstation assessments and ergonomic education
- Gaining an understanding of the company culture so that treatments and rehabilitation programmes can be tailored accordingly to support staff in managing their problems.
- Low set up costs. The main requirements are a private room and a height adjustable treatment couch.
- Physiotherapy fees can be paid through Private Medical Insurance
- Treatments can be booked through our central office or through our online booking system.
In addition to physiotherapy, The Physio Company have many years of experience of providing workstation assessments for Allen and Overy, Standard Chartered Bank, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Amnesty International, McDermott Will and Emery, Seven Investment Management, Squire Patton Boggs, AXPO and many more. The combination of on site physiotherapy and workstation assessments is very effective in preventing and reducing workplace musculoskeletal problems.
We provide a range of onsite corporate physiotherapy services from a stand alone physiotherapy clinic to providing a Physiotherapy service within a Health and Wellbeing centre where we have successfully worked together with other health providers to give a fully integrated service to our clients.
If you think that an on site physiotherapy service would help your business to minimise work related musculoskeletal problems, we would be happy to meet to discuss how we can help.